Let go and immerse yourself into a 19th century world of magic, mystery and intrigue… Located at the Le Pavillion Hotel in New Orleans, The Armistice Arcane is an all-inclusive weekend where you will be immersed in the 19th century, exploring relationships, forming alliances, and discovering just how far you are willing to push the limits of social acceptability. This one of a kind experience includes everything you could want for an unforgettable weekend:
- Two nights lodging at the Le Pavilion Hotel in New Orleans (normally $269 per night)
- Full catered meals for breakfast and dinner in the hotel.
- One of the meals will be a full banquet!
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres for lunch and snacks throughout the day.
- Tea time on Saturday afternoon.
- Escape Room with in game puzzles and rewards.
- Ticket to a Masquerade Ball with a string quartet to celebrate and dance the night away.
- Highly in-depth custom written character that includes objectives, grudges, alliances and much more!
- Pre-game character and faction workshop to help you get ready to play.
- Unintrusive photographers on site will take photos of your faction as well as hundreds of action shots.
- Custom designed faction pin.
- And a goody bag with treats, snacks and souvenirs
- An after-game party on Saturday night/Sunday morning (byob)
- Plus tons of upgrade options!
Our base package starts at $880 (800 + fees), but we also have upgraded packages that include private rooms, transportation, and lots of luxurious upgrades! A complete price list can be sent to you once you fill out our survey.